mu88 casino - When are the public holidays in Vietnam?
Public holidays in Vietnam are days when civil servants get the day off work. As in most other nations, if a holiday falls during the weekend, it is observed on the following Monday. Below is the list of public holidays in Vietnam:
January 1: New Year's Day
January / February: Tet or Vietnamese Lunar New Year. The actual dates vary from year to year according to the lunar calendar. This is the busiest time of the year for traveling in Vietnam, as hotels, flights and trains are often full, while restaurants and shops are closed for three or four days, or even a week. On this coming 2016 – Year Of The Monkey, Tet starts on February 8th (actual holiday from February 6th to 14th)
April 30: Liberation of Saigon Day
May 1: International Labour Day
September 2: National Day
Day 10 of the 3rd lunar month: Traditional holiday commemorating the mythical Hùng Kings
- How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa?
- Is there any bus from Hanoi Airport to city center?
- Need suggestions of cheap taxi from Ho Chi Minh Airport to District 1
- Where to take a good massage in Phu Quoc?
- Can we bring a laptop along with our hand baggage in Vietnam Airlines?